My 1st EP “Ground” was about the pursuit of truth
- Who Am I
- I found that there was nothing but an “image of me” being hesitantly portrayed to the world and my own self.
- The image was gathered by other people and the path was not a fulfilling one.
- Also, it was not my own decided, preferred path.
- This caused me to want to change and grow into a person with passionate, life-affirming purposes that burn deep inside.
- Someone who knows who they are inside and out…and who follows their path no matter how different or alone they feel.
- Someone who dies with a trace in their mind and an impact in their steps.
- This was just my insight into the path from darkness to resilience.
My upcoming, 2nd EP “Autobiography of Control” will be an expression of love for this path…basically, what it takes to live it
- Life (hold you)
- Slow Down
- I found that “Cage” was still a mindset that haunted me after the release of “Ground EP” (Hence, the first song on the EP, “RE:Cage”)
- I realized that it wasn’t a mental disorder…just a condition I placed upon myself with years of poor self-esteem and a “trick” I learned called CONTROL.
- I have treated life as an object to be manipulated and controlled in my favor and it has caused every drawback I have faced and continue to face.
- Life doesn’t offer control…this EP will share the experiences I am building right now to see that the mindset is hurtful and what I am DOING to replace it.
- The replacement of the controlling mindset will lead to the possibility of a meaningful life that will make me free to love, live, and die happily.
- Again, this will be an EP from darkness to resilience.
- But, this time it will be my ACTIONS to show WHAT IT TAKES to LIVE this life I talk about.
I am beyond excited for the release of AoC and I only have two more songs (which means a couple more experiences) to wrap up the EP and to be truly living and acting on the insights I have gathered so far in my life.
AoC is first and foremost written for me…to define and organize my experience bolstering my growth. Then, I will be able to share it with all of you to hopefully help the ones out there in the same boat (and…not joking…I have yet to meet one person who is not in the same boat).
– Thank you all for following my blog and continuing to listen to beautiful music…don’t forget to pursue Truth, express Love, and experience Beauty. If this does not become an album of my music, then this will be a book that I write called Autobiography of Control.
(I WILL LEAVE YOU ALL WITH A NEW SONG FROM BEAR’S DEN)